We are Pure Chemicals Co or Pon Pure Chemical India private limited, having its registered office at No 32, H Block, 15th main road Anna Nagar , Chennai 600 040 , Tamil Nadu. (Hereinafter “Pon pure , " our or we" or "us").
- Our websites and offerings and services are not intended for children under 15 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit information online from, or market online to, children less than 15 years of age. Please note, for purpose of this Online Privacy Statement, personal information means data or set of data that can identify an individual, such as name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- This document (“PrivacyPolicy”) is an electronic record in terms of: (i) Information Technology Act, 2000; (ii) the rules framed there under as applicable; and (iii) the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- We will use the information that we collect for the following amongst other purposes related to the Services:
(a) We will use your name in order to customise all our communications sent to you.
(b) Your E-mail address will be used to communicate the following:
- Confirmation of your subscription to the Company’s newsletter and delivery of the newsletter to your e-mail ID;
- Promotional messages regarding the Services offered by the Company from time to time; and
iii. Any other communication that we wish to send to you in relation to the Platform/Services.
(c) To track your usage of the Services;
(d) To improve the quality, features and functionality of the Services;
(e) To improve the security of the Services;
(f) To back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery; and
- The Company does not sell, trade, or rent or disclose your Personal Information to any third party. However, the Company cannot fully ensure that such information will not be disclosed to third parties. For example, we may be legally obligated to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances or third parties may circumvent the Company’s security measures to unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or an error may occur in the administration of the Platform. In the unlikely event that the Company needs to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries, we may, and you authorize the Company to, disclose any information about you to government officials as permitted by Applicable Law.
- We reserve the right to disclose any Personal Information required by Applicable Law and when we believe, at our sole discretion that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect someone from injury and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Platform.
- If the Company becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, personal information will be transferred to the new entity for the continued performance of Services.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Applicable Law, we may disclose your Personal Platform if: (a) we have received your consent for such disclosure; (b) when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights; (c) to protect your rights and safety; or (d) to investigate fraud or respond to a government, judicial or other legal requests.
- We retain any Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information that you may have provided to us, for as long as you engage our Services on the Platform, and for a reasonable time thereafter.
- The Platform uses temporary cookies, which are files that your web browser puts on your system when you visit the Platform, to store certain information. The information collected through these cookies is used by us for the technical administration of the Platform, research and development, and to improve the quality of our Services.
- We may use third party cookies to track visitor behaviour and to improve the quality of our services. However, such cookies shall not store any kind of personal information, nor shall such information be disclosed to any third party.
- These cookies are intended to be automatically cleared or deleted when the user quits the browser application. You are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of your browser to ensure such clearing/deletion, since it is impossible for us to guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of your system. The information we collect with cookies can be used for advertising purpose directly or indirectly.
- The Platform may contain links to other Platforms (“Linked Sites“). The Linked Sites are not under the control of the Platform. We are not responsible for the content of any Linked Site, including, without limitation to, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
19.The Company does not intend the Linked Sites to be referrals to, endorsements of, or affiliations with the linked entities.
- We have implemented industry standard security policies, rules and technical measures, as required under the relevant provisions to protect any kind of personal sensitive information that we have under our control from unauthorized access. You should know, however, that the Company cannot fully eliminate such risks.
- The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
E-mail ID: email@example.com