TERMS OF SERVICE
- These terms of service (the “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our services provided on our website http://vooki.in (“Website”). The Website is owned, registered and operated by “Pure chemicals Co /Pon pure Chemical India private limited (“Pon pure Chemical India private limited “Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”), a private limited company, incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, and having its registered office at No 32 H Block, 15th Main Road , Anna Nagar – Chennai 600 040 , Tamil Nadu .
- We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service at any time without notice or posting changes on our Website and you shall be liable to update yourself of such changes, if any, by accessing the changes on the Website. You shall be entitled to place either a single time order for the product of your choice or purchase a subscription. If you purchase a subscription at The Pon pure , you will receive regular shipments of those products at a frequency determined by you at the time of placing an order for the subscription.
- You can manage or make changes to your subscriptions at any time, by logging into your account, clicking “subscriptions” and following the prompts (e.g., view the status of your subscriptions, add or reactivate a subscription). (b) Any changes you make will be reflected in your next shipment, except for changes initiated while an order is in process (i.e., your payment has been charged but you have not yet received your shipment), in which case they will be reflected after the current order has been completed.
- (a) Your subscription will continue for each subscription period until you cancel.
(b) During each subscription period you will be charged for:
(i) the cost of the applicable products,
(ii) plus shipping,
(iii) handling, and
(iv) any applicable tax.
- B) By purchasing a subscription, you agree that Pon Pure (or its third-party payment processor) may charge you an initial and recurring subscription fee, without further authorization from you, at our then-current subscription rate. You accept responsibility for all recurring charges and your subscription will continue until you cancel your subscription.
(C) We will notify you before each recurring charge.
- You can customize your subscription and pause it in your account section by dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) If you pause a shipment before your next recurring payment is charged, the Company will
cancel the next scheduled delivery for your subscription and your Payment Facility will not
be charged for the skipped shipment. If you pause a shipment while an order is in process
(i.e., your payment has been charged but you have not yet received your shipment), the
Company will continue to process your order for that period and pause the following
subscription period. After your paused shipment, the Company will automatically re-start
your subscription deliveries unless you pause the next shipment or cancel your
subscription. Skipping a shipment does not cancel your subscription.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime, no questions asked. Just send us an email
email@example.com(b) If you cancel before the next recurring payment is charged, then your subscription will terminate automatically and the Company will not charge your Payment Facility for any subsequent subscription period. If you cancel while an order is in process (i.e., your payment has been charged but you have not yet received your shipment), then we will continue to process your order; your subscription will terminate automatically after the last order is shipped.
(c) You agree that the we may terminate or suspend your subscription for any reason at any time in our sole discretion.
- We offer you multiple ways to pay securely.
Payment for subscription can be through:
(a) Credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Amex)
(b) Debit cards (Kotak Bank, Citi Bank, Canara Bank and ICICI Bank)
(c) Cash on delivery (“COD”)
Payment for single time order can be through:
(a) Debit Cards
(b) Credit Cards
(c) Net banking
- You agree to pay all charges at the amounts in effect when such charges are incurred.
(b) You must provide a valid credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, or any other accepted
issuer) or other specified payment or financial mechanism (collectively, “Payment
Facility”) as a condition to making any payments.
(c) Your Payment Facility agreement governs your use of the designated credit or debit
card or other mechanism, and you must refer to that agreement and not these Terms
of Service to determine your rights and liabilities.
(d) You hereby consent to provide and authorize The pon pure and its service providers
(including any Payment Facilities) to share any information and payment instructions
you provide to the extent required to complete the payment transactions in accordance
with these Terms of Service, including personal, financial, credit card payment, and
(e) By providing your payment and financial information, you agree that The pon pure ,
its service providers, and any of their third party payment processors are authorized to
immediately charge your account for all applicable fees and charges and that no additional notice or consent is required.
(f) The pon pure reserves the right at any time to change its prices and billing
(g) All information that you provide must be accurate, current and complete.
(h) You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any payment card(s),
payment means or other financial information that you provide.
(i) In case of fraudulent matters, the Company holds the right to share the details with the
concerned body for verification.
(j) If any fraud transactions are carried out by you on the Website, The pon pure
reserves the right to recover all the losses and expenses incurred like lawyer fees,
collection charges, etc from the concerned party. The Company also holds the right to
take any action available under applicable law against such person.
(k) Terms of COD
(i) The Website allows you to pay your invoice amount in cash at the time of actual
delivery to your doorstep by choosing the COD payment option during checkout.
(ii) You can make COD payments in Indian Rupees only.
(iii) Due to the limitation of the courier partners we use, COD is not yet available for all
zip codes in India. During the checkout process, you can check if the COD facility is
available for your delivery address.
- We currently deliver products only in the territory of India.
You will not be able to confirm your order on the Website in the event we do not deliver to your area. We are in the process of ensuring delivery all across India and our serviced areas are being frequently updated. We request you to please come back and check if we have begun delivery in your area.
- Once your order is placed on the Website and the same is accepted, we will issue an email
confirming your order. We endeavour to ship ordered products typically within 2-3 working days of order placement and confirmation. Upon successful shipment of an order, we will send you the details of the consignment to allow you to check the status of your order.
- The typical delivery date shall be within 10 days of shipping and in no event later than 15-30 days in the event of exigencies or delay beyond our control or the control of our vendors.
In the unlikely event that we are unable to deliver within 15-30 business days of placing the order, we will update you on the status of the order or in the event of the unavailability of the product, we will cancel the order and refund any prepaid orders or issue a Coupon for the value of the cancelled products which will be credited to your account on the Website. This can be used to pay your subsequent bills on the Website. In the event of part delivery of the order and we are forced to cancel the remaining order we will send you an email informing the same and refund or issue a Coupon for the value of the unshipped part of the order which will be credited to your account on the Website.
- To ensure efficient delivery of the products, we use only reputed courier agencies.
We endeavour to ship all items in your order together; however, this may not be always possible due to the product characteristics or availability. All orders will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price in accordance with the Indian tax regulations.
- The cost of the shipping orders will be provided at the time of checkout.
- Returns on items eligible for returns are accepted within 30 days of receipt.
17 Items must be returned unopened/unused in their original packaging.
- To return an item drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we
will ship you the replacement right away. You exchange the product with a new pack of the same product, or any other product of the same or higher value.
- Request to cancel the order will be accepted only if the product has not been shipped by us
on the date of the request. If accepted, you will be entitled to get a refund of the entire
amount. If we receive a cancellation request after the product/s has been shipped by us, cancellation request will not be accepted.
- The pon pure reserves the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed due to
various reasons like no availability of stock, pricing errors, factual errors or problems
identified with the personal/financial details provided etc.
- If you do not wish to avail the replacement, we will issue a coupon of the same value to the
customer to be availed within a specified time period mentioned on that coupon. This can be used to pay your subsequent bills on the Website.
- In case of prepaid-orders being cancelled/returned the amount to be refunded shall be paid
through the original source. We credit the money back to the Payment Facility used to pay
for the order which can take up to 10 to 15 working days to reflect in your statement.
- COD orders will be refunded to the account details submitted on the Website while
requesting refund. In any of the above case delivery charges are non-refundable.
- Under no circumstances, will you be entitled to a cash refund.
25.In no event will we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, exemplary damages, or any and all other damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of data, personal injury, failure to meet any duty including acts of good faith or of reasonable care, lack of negligence, and for any other pecuniary or other loss whatsoever) arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this service , the delay or inability to use this Web Portal, or this Agreement, even in the event of fault, tort (including negligence), strict liability, breach of contract, or breach of warranty of pon pure and even if pon pure has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason, your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing will be limited to discontinuing your use of the Web Portal.
26.In case of floods, heavy rains, national bandh, fire, hurricane, earthquake, explosion or any event of force majeure such as act of God, occurrence of unforeseen circumstances beyond reasonable control, including, but not limited to, war, acts of terrorism, boycott, shortage, riot, strikes, lockouts, civil commotion, embargo, government law or regulation, act by any government authority, action of civil or military authority, act of God, or act or inaction of the other party, we reserve the right to reschedule the Services for another date.
27 Notwithstanding other legal remedies that may be available to pon pure or any equitable relief, pon pure may in its sole discretion limit User activity by immediately removing User listing either temporarily or indefinitely or suspend or terminate User the Services, and/or refuse to provide User with access to the Web Portal.
28 If the User is in breach any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
If the User has provided wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect initiation or misrepresentation or misleading information; · If your actions may cause any harm, damage or loss to the other Users or pon pure .
29 User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless pon pure its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon the use of User's actions or inactions, including but not limited to any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of its obligations under this terms of service , misrepresentation or misleading information or arising out of the User's infringement of any applicable laws, regulations
- All contents of the Web Portal including but not limited to pon pure and other names, graphics, logos, icons, identifying pon pure or its products or services, look and feel and layout of this Web Portal, are the intellectual property rights of pon pure . All rights reserved. pon pure owns the title, and other intellectual property rights in the Services and its content. Godrej and its names, logos, and icons may be either trademarks or registered trademarks of pon pure .
- The Services provided on this Web Portal are for this Web Portal only. The descriptions and availability of Services can change without notice to You. You should look at the Terms regularly. pon pure does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of information on this Web Portal and will not be responsible for any errors, including typographical errors or errors in illustrations, pictures or descriptions. It is the responsibility of the User to ensure that any decisions are based on current information by email: email@example.com
Pon Pure Chemicals makes no warranty that
- The Service will meet your requirements;
- The Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
iii. The results that may be obtained from the use of this Service will be accurate or reliable;
- The quality of any Service(s), information, or other material or obtained by you through the use of the Service will meet your expectations;
- Any errors in the web portal operation will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No Advice or information, whether oral or written obtained by you from the Web Portal, or through the Service(s) shall create any warranty/liability against pon pure
The material contained on this Web Portal and on the associated web pages is general information and is not intended to be advice on any particular matter. Subscribers and readers should seek appropriate professional advice before acting on the basis of any information contained herein. pon pure , its members, owners, employees, agents, representatives and the authors expressly disclaim any and all liability to any person, whether a subscriber or not, in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance upon the contents of this Web Portal and associated web pages.
You can redeem your coupons at the time of placing your order and the coupon amount shall be deducted from the total payment amount. You can proceed to checkout and pay the remaining amount using any other form of payment. Only one coupon code can be used on a single order.
Coupon offer cannot be clubbed with any other scheme. Pon pure reserves the right to cancel/ change / modify / add/ delete any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without notice.
The pon pure reserves the right to deny honouring the offer on the grounds of suspicion or abuse of the offer by any customer without providing any explanation thereof. The coupons cannot be exchanged for cash.
The coupons shall expire within a period of two months to twelve months. There are no refunds or extensions of expired coupons. If you choose to cancel an order after applying a coupon code, it would not be usable for a later purchase.
In case of suspected activity, pon pure reserves the right to cancel orders.
Coupon discount provided may affect the actual output tax payable reflected above for the
order. For any queries on the coupon, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This Terms of Service shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India, without reference to conflict of laws principles. The courts in Chennai shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes arising in relation to, or under, the terms of this Terms of Service. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in Chennai and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts.
1.We currently deliver products only in the territory of India.
2.Once your order is placed on the Website and the same is accepted, we will issue an email confirming your order.
3.We endeavour to ship ordered products typically within 5-10 working days of order placement and confirmation. Upon successful shipment of an order, we will send you the details of the consignment to allow you to check the status of your order.
4.The typical delivery date shall be within 10 days of shipping and in no event later than 15-30 days in the event of emergencies or delay beyond our control or the control of our vendors.
5.In the unlikely event that we are unable to deliver within 15-30 business days of placing the order, we will update you on the status of the order or in the event of the unavailability of the product.
REFUND POLICY :
Have a question but aren’t sure who to contact? Get in touch and a member of our team will reach out to you.