Keep Your Kitchen Sparkling Clean with These 5 Proven Hacks!
You’ve probably heard of the phrase “Home is where the heart is”. But have you thought of where the heart of the home is? It is the place which keeps everyone in the home fed and full: The Kitchen. But do you also know that it can also be a hotbed for spills, stains and messy mishaps. But don’t you worry about how to address this. Keeping this vital space sparkling clean doesn't have to be a daunting task.
And VOOKI is here to guide you with 5 hacks using its duo of Kitchen Cleaning liquids.
Dishwash Liquid: The all round performer
Microwave ovens are known to get messy with constant usage. But here's something you can do to get it working in prime condition.
- Fill a microwave bowl with water and a few drops of VOOKI's dishwash liquid.
- Place it in the oven and heat on high mode for about 5 minutes or until it steams up.
- Let it stay for a couple of minutes to allow the steam to loosen grime in the interior
- Turn the microwave off and after about a minute or so, wipe the interior portions with your hand in a mitten
Stainless Steel Shine
Over time, stainless steel appliances can lose their shine. And to retain this VOOKI helps you by harnessing the power of Lemon, Soap nut, Orange peel, Tamarind & Rock salt in its Dishwash liquid.
- Mix a few drops of VOOKI's dishwash liquid in water and scrub out the grime from your utensils with ease.
You'll be amazed to see how well this protects your stainless steel and its flawless shine.
Blenders and their jars can be a little difficult to clean thoroughly, especially around the blades.
- After each use, fill the jars with moderately warm water laced with a few drops of our dish wash liquid.
- Rinse thoroughly using the pulse blending mode on your blender.
- For a deeper cleansing, remove the blade from the jar and soak all the parts in a warm, soapy bath made using the dish wash liquid
- Once done, dry it for a while under the ceiling fan or using a dry washcloth.
Now you can get ready for a blend of hygiene and cleanliness in all your food preparations using the blender.
Hard Stain remover: The ever-reliable option
Glass Cooktop Care
A glass cooktop can accumulate tough stains, but you can keep it shining like it is new.
- Get hold of VOOKI's Hard stain remover.
- Give a few liberal sprays on the cooktop and let it rest for a min or 2.
- Wipe away the layer with the damp cloth.
- Sleek and shiny surface of your cook-topcan now be preserved for years to come.
Freshen up the Cabinet
Grease and grime is almost always common on kitchen cabinet surfaces. Handle them using the below method:
- Spray the hard stain remover on cabinet surfaces
- Wipe clean with a soft sponge
- This not only cleans but also disinfects the shelves, leaving your cabinets fresh and polished.
Try these kitchen hacks and explore more of our eco-friendly line up of cleaning products and transform the way you handle kitchen cleaning for all time to come.